Round Table events aim to provide a forum for discussing important intellectual, economic, social, and international issues and exchanging opinions and thoughts.
- Drawing attention to the most important and current issues that concern States, institutions, government organizations, and NGOs.
- Enabling ambassadors and intellectuals to clarify certain issues and problems of interest to their countries.
- Introducing Syrian opinion leaders to the reality of these issues and problems.
- Communicating with Syrian, Arab, and foreign journalists and introducing them to these issues.
Key figures invited to contribute to Round Table events:
- Ambassadors and Arab and foreign chargés d’affaires in Syria.
- Syrian, Arab, and foreign intellectuals, media persons, politicians, and economists.
- Syrian, Arab, and foreign public opinion leaders.
Round Table Audience
An elite audience of Syrian, Arab, and foreign diplomats, media persons, and intellectuals are invited to RT events.
The Organizing Committee
A special committee was formed comprising members of SIA’s Board of Trustees, Board of Directors, and representatives of cultural, social and intellectual activities to organize and supervise RT events.
How Round Table Works
A representative from the organizing committee will contact ambassadors, chargés d’affaires, intellectuals, economists, and politicians to specify the even’s theme and discussion topic.
The committee then develops an agenda in coordination with the personalities who will lead the discussion.
Round Table Frequency
Round Table events are held twice a month.
SIA provides interpreters for all RT events in the required language.
To learn more about Round Table activities, please click here.